This tour is organized by Bentota Travel Mart ( BTM ) for the tourists to enjoy unique sightseeing experience including Yala wild safari & famous up country train ride.
• Pick up at 4.00am drive to Yala
• Enjoy Yala Morning Safari
• Visit Rawana Water Fall & Nine Arch Bridge
• Overnight Stay at 3 star Hotel in Ella
• Climb Little Adams Peak at 5.30am and witness the sunrise
• Enjoy Train Ride from Ella to Nanu Oya
• Visit Tea Plantation & Factory and Ramboda Water Fall
• Private Transportation
• All Entry Fees & Charges
• Safari Jeep
• Accommodation at 3 star Hotel
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Day1
• Breakfast & Lunch on Day2
• Train Tickets ( pre-booked seats are subject to availability)
• Free Pick up & Drop off from anywhere in Negambo, Colombo, Mt Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara, Beruwala, Bentota, Ahungalla, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Unawatuna, Talpe,Koggala, Ahangama, Weligama, Mirissa & nearby areas
This is an All Inclusive Package & No Hidden Costs
All Entry fees for mentioned attractions & activities
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Breakfast & Lunch on Day2
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Day1
English Speaking Driver-Guide
Overnight stay at 3 Star hotel
Train Tickets ( pre-booked seats are subject to availability)
What's Not Included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
INFANT: Age: 0 - 3
CHILD: Age: 4 - 11
ADULT: Age: 12 - 99
Double and Triple rooms will be provided according to the total number of people.
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Specialized infant seats are available
This is an All Inclusive package and No Hidden Costs.
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Face masks provided for travellers
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Hotel can be upgraded to higher category (4/5 Star) at extra cost.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Colombo by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Colombo. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Colombo and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Colombo.